REA Biogas Membership Benefits
If you’re in the biogas business, you need to become a member of the REA. The tangible benefits of membership can be seen below but perhaps most valuable of all, you benefit from unrivalled networking opportunities at biogas specific meetings and events.
As a member of the REA Biogas you get:
- Regular REA Biogas email-outs
- Weekly REA newsletter on renewables including biogas
- No limit on the number of employees receiving the mail-outs
- Bi-monthly REA Biogas Meetings and networking events with sandwich lunch each year in London or other locations at no extra charges
- Detailed industry report before each meeting
- Company listing on REA general website and linked to Biogas website
- Access to all sector experts in the REA for advice
- Inclusion in sub group meetings including meeting government officials
- Discounts on REA sponsored training and conference events
- A chance to get your own views across
- Website ‘member’s only’ area, including information available only to members
- Specialist technical helpline
- Helpful and knowledgeable responses to member enquiries, including on regulatory issues relevant to AD from the REA ORG [which works very closely to REA Biogas].
On joining the REA Biogas you also become a full member of the REA and will receive a weekly update on all renewable energy technologies, cross cutting policy issues, and a section on Biogas. You will also receive a bi-weekly newsletter from the Organics Recycling Group. The REA also subscribes to professional news and information services, with particular reference to the latest political and parliamentary news and these are included in newsletters.
To apply for membership